Mar 31, 2009

Shake Baby, Shake...

baby 1234.

What was that song? It was from the 90's and not that good, but all of a sudden.

Anyway, not the point. So, our fabulous new dog walker taught Hank to shake! I mentioned to her when we met that I told the folks at PetSmart I'd give them $20 if they taught him to shake. She remembered the "teach Hank to shake" part. So, for the past two weeks after their walk, she spends a minute teaching him to shake. AND, we realized this weekend he can do it! He is super cute too! He'll be happy to show you the next time you see him. And if you could give him a treat, he'd be happier to do it for you!

Now she's working on catch, and he seems to be doing pretty well with it. I threw a piece of cheese stick at him today and he caught!

My dog is smarter than your dog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome, if you can I'd love if you could post a video of Hank shaking. What a smart dog!

Mom said...

Well, considering I don't HAVE a dog... :o/
Pretty cute, though! My grandpuppy's smarter than your grandpuppy!!! :o)