Apr 10, 2009

Hank's Next Ride

I love my car, it's great, fits us perfectly, and is GREAT for Hank! Today, I'm home watching Oprah, and Gayle (her best friend for the 1 person in the world who doesn't know that) mentioned there's a dog friendly Honda out there! So, I had to check it out. I love my CRV and I know I'm going to have it for a few more years. While I'm hoping my next car is a Maserati, I doubt I'm quite there yet.

So, I was so excited to hear that Honda has unveiled a Dog-Friendly Element! I'm not the biggest fan of the Element, but I do hope this means Honda will continue to take these features into some of it's other cars, and maybe our next car (probably another CRV if they get rid of the bubble butt feature it currently has) will have the built in dog bed, and water dish, and washable seat covers.

In the mean time, I'll enjoy the fact that the dog wash at Marymoor is so great, and the owner was very helpful today. Hank had a great bath, and I only ended up with a LITTLE bit of soap in my eyes!

No comments: