Mar 17, 2008

Goodnight, sleep tight!

Yesterday I did some shopping after dropping off mom at the airport. I had planned to take Hank to Marymoor again in the afternoon so he could run around and be tired today while he was home alone all day. Well, when I got home, it was pouring down rain, so we scrapped that idea. So, this afternoon it was still blue skies and sunshine when I was getting ready to leave work. Jeremiah had a work event tonight, so Hank and I went up to Marymoor. Monday evening, and St. Patrick's Day proved to be a nice quiet evening at the park. Lot's of puppy's and pound dogs, which was cute.

Hank barked a lot at the park today. We are working on "no barking, sit" and then I pick up the ball. then the barking starts again... so "no barking, sit" and then I THROW the ball. When I have the ball in my chuck-it, he knows to sit and be quiet. He's doing really great once I have the ball. But when he drops the ball and starts barking, he takes forever to stop barking and sit. If he does one, I pick it up. But he runs into me, and 90 lbs at full force HURTS sometimes!

Now Hank's passed out on the couch dreaming of day camp tomorrow!

...and snoring...

No comments: