Mar 16, 2008

Hank's weekend with Grandma!

This weekend my mom came to visit us, but mostly to see her grandpuppy. Hank was very spoiled all weekend! Friday he got to go to the airport to pick up Grandma, and then she (of course) brought him a present, a new fun squeaky toy! he really likes it, and even went to find it on Saturday morning while we were reading the paper.
Saturday we went to Marymoor to show off Hank's belly flop maneuvers, THEN we went to Hank's Basic Manner's class. Grandma said Hank was the best in class, but we think she's biased. Hank got LOTS of attention this weekend, and then go tot watch Nascar today with Jeremiah, I think he's still upset that he's not at Marymoor again today, but it started to rain and I'm tired! This week he goes to day camp twice, and then next Sunday he goes to the Pets Hotel for 4 nights while we're in Vegas! He may never forgive us from that...


2 comments:

Mr. Milliron said...

Does anybody find it funny, that Grandma is emphasized...but Jeremiah has somehow avoided the "dad" tag? I think she's afraid she'll jinx it and have a real baby (which probably means I shouldn't've said that)! Me and my double contractions will just be a happy puppy uncle.

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! I forgot to check the blog to see if I made the cut...I DID!!! :o)
What a cute pic of my grandpuppy & me! Thanks, Lif!
It was a FUN weekend...too short, but at least we had ONE trip to the dog park!