Dec 11, 2008

Where's Dad?

It's creepy when I watch commercials for Marley and Me. I'm really convinced that Hank played the role of Marley in the movie, and then ran off to Ellensburg and now he lives with us.

Tonight I picked up Hank from Day Camp. The girl at camp mentioned that Hank never eats his food, so we don't have to bring food for him. Which means, sometimes, he'll go for 14 hours without eating, but he's 90 pounds, he'll survive, I'm sure.

We came home, he ate dinner, we sat on the couch to watch TV and wait for Jeremiah to get home from a Christmas Party. About 6:30 Hank heard something outside and was CONVINCED it was Jeremiah. He started pacing around the sliding glass door looking, and then went towards the front door to get "in position" to JUMP on Jeremiah when he came in. Only problem...Jeremiah isn't home. I finally opened the front door so he could go outside, because CLEARLY something was freaking him out. He paced back and forth, whimpering, and looking VERY intently. It was pretty cute. I finally started to shut the front door and let him stay outside (dude, it's going to snow this weekend!) and he kept looking for Jeremiah, so I called him inside, and he planted himself in front of the window, and is still waiting. Jeremiah should be home from his Christmas party about 8...

No comments: