May 7, 2008

It's like a heard of elephants!

Since Jeremiah's in Denver this week, and I have a busy work week, Hank is at day camp on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It's AWESOME! He's so tired at the end of the day, he ate his dinner and is curled up on the couch with me now. He's so great. We were up stairs on the bed when we first got home, I changed clothes and then was watching something on TV for a few minutes. Hank KNOWS the sound of the TV going off, either means bed time (if the lights are all off) or time to go downstairs where the fun and food are. So, as I'm laying next to Hank, he hears the TV turn off, and JUMPS right over the top of me to get out of the room and downstairs to the fun.

I thought I might break a rib.

In other news, Hank hasn't realized that daddy's gone this week. He is always a very snugly dog and wants to be close, but he doesn't realize that he gets to sleep ON the bed because there's a WHOLE SIDE just for him. So, it's been less than exemplary sleeping conditions the past couple of days...

No comments: