May 7, 2008

Testicular Fortitude

Sorry, but I just heard that phrase on Top Chef the greatest TV show that I discovered about an hour ago. My brother Jake tonight said I should check it out. I've been hesitant to ever watch Top Chef because I knew I'd love it. Jeremiah's out of town, and the only thing on our DVR is Ask This Old House and Deadliest Catch. So, Top Chef it is!

Back to my dog...so, Hank ate all his dinner tonight, and I decided to give him a Kong. The beautify of the Kong is that Hank recently discovered that if he picks up the Kong and then THROWS it down on the ground, he has a better chance of getting that damn biscuit out, instead of just sticking his tongue in the Kong. It's our favorite thing to watch, and I'm just grateful that we aren't in an apartment or they would think that every evening we used our pogo stick while watching TV...

This is an older video, but it gives you an idea of the passion that goes into getting the goods out of his KONG!



Top Chef started out with a beer pairing, and is now doing tail gating food...good grief, I'm in love...

No comments: