Aug 14, 2008

The Best Part of Waking up...

I slept like crap last night. So, this morning when my alarm went off, I hit it a couple of times. After the second time, Hank got up and started to stretch, scratch, sneeze and get ready for his jump up onto the bed. So, he jumps UP on the bed, and since I was supposed to get up, I turned over to greet him. OH WAS I GREETED...

He jumps up, then puts his foot on my stomach, and proceeds to cough, barfing up dog food ON MY NECK! So, I screamed, because I didn't want him to do it again. Luckily Jeremiah's on vacation this week, so was home to help me out. Jeremiah jumped up and grabbed some tissues out of the bathroom to pick off the barfed up dog food off my body and the sheets. I'm so glad I'm a night shower'er, so I could get back in this morning and scrub the dog barf off of me...

With Jeremiah home today, hopefully Hank will be calm and settle his stomach down, and NEVER do that again...

No comments: