Aug 4, 2008

Muddy Paws

So, now that I know Hank barks all day while I'm gone, I tried to zip out of work as soon as possible this afternoon. I got home at 5, and Hank and I went up to the Issaquah Highlands because they have a small off leash dog park. I have only been during the "rainy season" so it's really muddy. But, I figured it's the summer, and is probably Okay. We get there, he runs off, and it seems to be pretty okay. Then, after a while of running around, he gets tired and then lays down. It's really weird lately that when we're at dog parks (not Marymoor) that after about 15-20 minutes, Hank will get tired and lay down to rest. I think at Marymoor he stays better hydrated so he doesn't get as tired maybe? I"m not really sure.

Anyway, at the Bark Park (yup, that's what it's called...) today he gets tired and lays down...in...the...MUD. What a wiener. So, we came home, hosed him off, and after he went running upstairs, I realized I didn't quite get it all...but that's what carpet cleaner is for I guess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

issaquah highlands suck

Anonymous said...

completely agree- Issaquah Highlands suck