Oct 26, 2008

If we wanted an animal that throws poop...

...we would have gotten a Monkey!

So yeah...we went to the Mercer Island dog park with Hank on Saturday like we often do. We stopped at Starbucks for coffee on the way. Lattes in hand, the dog on the leash, and the chuck it under my arm, we were set. Then, as we're ALMOST up to the park entrance, Hank decides it's time to poop. No big deal I guess. So, Jeremiah takes my coffee, I'm holding Hank's Leash, and trying to scoop the poop. And then...a woman & her dog (& her stroller) leave the off leash area. Hank goes BOLTING for the other dog. I fall onto my knees, Hank in his excitement kicks up some of the poop, and it flings onto Jeremiah's jeans. It was a debacle, it was great. Luckily my mother in law was there to catch this all...

Ahh yes, why have kids when the dog flings his poop for you?

No comments: