Oct 19, 2008

Sleeping on the Job...

This weekend Jeremiah and I went to Portland. It's my dad's birthday next weekend, so we went down to meet up with him, and my brother Jeremy. We had a great weekend, drank lots of beer and had enjoyed all that Portland has to offer!

I went over to pick up Hank this afternoon from his weekend at day camp. He usually sleeps a LOT when he gets home from a weekend at day camp, and today is not unlike that. However, when I was waiting for them to get Hank from day camp, one of the girls at the front desk mentioned, that today during day camp, Hank came over, curled up next to her on the floor, and fell asleep...how cute is that! Then, a golden retriever, came up to Hank, curled up on the floor, and laid his head on Hank's butt. She was very sad to not have a camera, but it sure sounds cute! Hank got an exit bath today, and a new bandanna to go along with it.

He's home now, laying on the floor next to me sleeping. He keeps mozing between us, me up stairs watching TV and Jeremiah downstairs watching sports. He's so dang cute! And the pawgress report came too...

No comments: