Jan 8, 2009

Clean up on aisle 3 please...

On Monday it was back to day camp for Hank. January is the beginning of Busy Season for Jeremiah, so he works late every day (9:30 tonight) and so Hank and I spend more time together. Except that this has been a busy week for ME, so Hank got to go to Day Camp 4 days in a row this week (oh and next week too...). So, on Monday, I took Hank to camp. It was POURING down rain on Monday (see the regional flooding on Tuesday...) so I think Jeremiah slightly skimped on Hank's morning walk. When we walked into Pet Smart at 7:30 on Monday, we got almost to the day camp door when he SQUATS in the middle of the store and took a HUGE dump. CLASSY!
So, after two weeks off of work, before I even GET to work and all THAT crap, I had to pick up some other crap first...Thanks Hank, you sure have a special way of showing your love...

No comments: