Feb 7, 2008

3 please

This has been a busy week for me at work. Jeremiah's still in the midst of Busy Season still, so Hank is hanging out at Day Camp a lot this week. I went to pick him up this evening and while I've already learned that Hank is a big barker in his kennel, and usually when I come to get him, you can hear him bark. Sad day. So, tonight when I came in, I heard him bark, and then asked how he was doing. It's funny that most folks recognize me as Hank's mom and they go to get him. Tonight as I was paying they informed me that it took THREE people to get him into his kennel.

It's only a week and a half till dog training starts. Probably a good idea...

1 comment:

Mr. Milliron said...

Sounds like Hank's mom is going to need to start working out. Nobody puts Hank in the corner.