Jul 10, 2008

Uncle Erik! AND Uncle Jake! WOW!

There's nothing to exciting to report about Hank, he's been at day camp a couple of days this week, and he's doing great. We had a fun 4th of July laying around and going swimming. He's doing great.

Over the weekend, our friend Erik who's a youth pastor in Egypt (yup, the country) came to visit. He stayed till Tuesday, so on Monday, Hank got to stay home from work with Uncle Erik. When I got ready to head up stairs to bed on Monday night, I called for Hank, and he turned around and jumped up on the couch with Erik. It's nice to know we're still loved...

And then on Saturday, my brother Jake is coming for a week! I'm very excited to see him and hangout with him this week, although I'll be in Idaho till Sunday night meeting my new family. But, Hank gets to spend the WHOLE WEEK with Uncle Jakey, he's so excited!

1 comment:

Mr. Milliron said...

I'm wondering what "job" Hank stayed home from to hangout with Erik. Because as long as I have been here, he hasn't mentioned anything about having to go to work.