Jul 31, 2008

Mmmm....SOY!

So, last week when I was at Costco, I noticed that they had edamame packets in the frozen food section. Edamame is my new favorite snack, so I thought it'd be perfect for when I'm hungry and instead of grazing, get some protein. So, I get the edamame, delicious.

I nuke them (3 minutes and you have a delicious meal!) tonight, and remember that last time I ate them, Hank was VERY interested...so, he sniffs it out and then I give him a soy bean. He LOVES it. So, he sits there and drools, while I eat. Then, I give him another one, and realize that he really likes the edamame pod and to suck the soy bean out of it. It's his new favorite treat. Oh boy!

So, no more edamame tonight, and now he's watching out the window waiting for Jeremiah to come home...

No comments: