Dec 31, 2007

Hank's new Activity

Today we decided to take Hank and Rudy to Marymoor Park in Redmond. It's a HUGE park and I've always heard great things about their off leash park. This ended up being beyond my wildest dreams, it was INCREDIBLE! I couldn't believe how much fun the dogs had! But, the biggest surprise of the day was that we learned Hank DOES love the water! Just not in a bathtub or in a bathing capacity. BUT, man alive does he love the Sammamish River! Rudy however, kind of a big wimp. She sure talks big, barking all over the place, but won't get more than 2 feet into the water before she panics, it was kind of funny. Hank however, had the time of his life today as evidenced by the video. It is beautiful and sunny out, so we had no clue if we were recording this correctly, feel free to turn off your volume so you don't have to listen to Jake and I ramble!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IMIGOSH!!!! That's soooooooo cool! What a stud!!! :o)
And I enjoyed the commentary!