Dec 10, 2007

Honey, we're Home!

Well, I arrived back from DC about 11 AM this morning. I went to pick up Hank a little before noon and he was still in the morning play period. Hank was the tallest dog in the group, but also probably the calmest. It was good to see him in there, because he just kind of stood around and then sniffed dogs when they came to him, but he wasn't too active.

They brought Hank out of his morning day camp, and he came right to me. We got all checked out, and into the car. He plopped up on the back seat and laid right down. We came home and he helped me unpack, by laying on the bed and falling asleep. We came downstairs to watch TV and he zonked out on the couch. I ran errands for about an hour and he looked like he just woke up from a nap, now we're watching TV and he's zonked out again. But he's SO CUTE! Nice and snugly tonight, we'll both get a good nights sleep, hooray!

No comments: