Dec 6, 2007

Saddest day ever...

...So far with Hank. Tonight we took Hank to the Pets Hotel by our house. He's staying there until Monday when I get back from DC. Jeremiah has to go to DC for work, so we get to go visit my brother Jake and some good friends of ours in Maryland. We are REALLY excited for our trip, but it's our first night away from Hank since we brought him home. So, we got home from work, fed him, played with him and threw around his new squeaky toy from his Auntie Cathy.

We got over to the Pets Hotel and man is Hank going to have a BLAST! Day camp every day, it's going to be great. But, it was so sad to say goodbye and watch him fuss when he had to go back, he got through the first door when I went in with him, and then was just fine going through the second door. My dad always says that Rudy (his dog) is super snugly when he gets back and sleeps a lot. I have a feeling Hank will be the same. In the mean time, we already miss Hank...

1 comment:

Peter Milliron said...

It is always tough leaving your dog behind but they always seem to do just fine without us. And I think it makes them and you appreciate them more! Have fun in DC!