Dec 26, 2007

One Spoiled Puppy!

What a Christmas! I have never seen one puppy have so many presents delivered with such thought and care. This dog is SPOILED! I wonder what will happen when Josh & Jaimie have kids!

Hank had a great Christmas, and got a cool candy cane shaped bone from Grandma Paula that he devoured (there's still some flakes on the carpet today) However, we think that it may have made him gassier than usual, which honestly, was kind of funny (since I usually wasn't in the line of fire)...

Treats, and squeaky toys just kept coming in! Hank was digging into his present bags downstairs for balls and stuff, so I finally had to go hide it upstairs in our room and just leave a couple toys out for him. Auntie Marjo got him a squeaky Hammer to go with the squeaky wrench from Grandma. It's very cute, and Jeremiah's excited to find a place in the garage for Hank's tools!

Today Grandma Nancy comes! Hank sure is excited to see her! I bet she brings presents too!

No comments: