Jan 14, 2008

Hank and the Snow

Hank's really funny when it snows. Today we got home from work and it was snowing a little at our house. Nothing too major, but slushy. So, I took Hank out for our evening mail/potty routine. He was slipping and sliding around, it was really funny to watch. I always feel KIND of bad, but clearly not enough to not force him to go with me. If I'm going to suffer through the drizzly rain/snow/slush mix for him, he'll suffer too. So we slipped and slided down the street, he did his business, and now we're in where it's warm for the evening. But, we'll have to go out again before we go to bed, and probably for more of a walk, since he just got the quick jaunt. One of these days I think he's going to punch me in the face when I laugh at him, but until then, I'll just keep wiping up his runny nose (another new issue...)

2 comments:

Mr. Milliron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow, Hank doesn't even have siblings and you're already treating him like the middle child. I never got my nose wiped though, guess there's something to be said for how much you love your awkward dog...with his gargantuan cranium! Love you Hank!