Nov 7, 2007

And we're good!

Yay! Hank slept through the night last night, hooray!

Well, it's day 2 of Hank home alone and inside the house. And again today, everything was just how I left it this morning! He curls up on Jeremiah's red chair and watches out the window for the day. I peeked in the window when I got home tonight, and he had heard the gate click and was jumping off the chair to come greet me. He gave me time to change, and then we went on a walk. We've found a good 25 minute loop around the neighborhood, which is nice in the dark.

THEN, Jeremiah got home, and the fun really begins! Jeremiah has decided that throwing balls in the house is OK, and I KNOW his mom taught him better, but such is life! They run back and forth and back and forth chasing the ball (yes I said THEY). Now, Hank is panting and laying on the floor. He did stop for a water break, and he hasn't eaten much today except for some ends of chicken that I had been cutting up. But, hopefully he eats when he's hungry!

Pray that we keep this going!!!

No comments: