Nov 8, 2007

We Can Never Have Children

Hank's doing GREAT! This morning when I left, I realized I forgot my laptop, so came back into the house. When I left, Hank was at the door watching me, and when I came back up the house, he was gone. I opened the door, and he was walking back over from Jeremiah's chair to greet me. He's SO GREAT! I gave him a Kong this morning, and after he said goodbye to me, I think he was done with it.

So, we can't have kids because...

(Heather, I know you will appreciate this!)

Hank didn't poop yesterday. We've been feeding him a lot of cheese lately because he likes it, and because we can stick his kennel cough drugs in it. So, no poop yesterday, and we were a little nervous. So, this morning I took him on a little longer walk before I left. Jeremiah had taken him out at 6, but just for the morning whiz. So, I took him out for about 3 blocks, and he (hooray!) pooped. So, after I finally left this morning (with my computer) I called Jeremiah to tell him. It can't be a healthy sign of a relationship when you call each other after your pet or child POOPS!

So, Hank's it. Not the first step, but the last step. Sorry Moms!

1 comment:

Peter Milliron said...

What a great dog! He poops. He pees. He doesn't tear up the house. What more could you ask for!