Nov 4, 2007

Here we Go!

Well, here we go. All the men in my family have had blogs for some time now, and I love hearing what they're doing. So, I figured now that I have something to write about, I should start!

Jeremiah & I adopted Hank on Tuesday. My dad was up for the weekend so we went over to meet Hank, and thought he was a sick old dog. Turns out he's 18 months old, and the greatest dog EVER! He had to be neutered, and has kennel cough, but besides that he's GREAT. Jeremiah & I brought him home on Tuesday afternoon, and are loving every minute of it!

After 3 tries at the baby gate we bought, Hank sucessfully broke it into 3 pieces, so no more baby gate...We purchased a crate for Hank yesterday, and although he looks really sad, we think he'll get use to it. AND, yesterday I learned at a dog store that there's a natural anti-anxiety drops we can give him. We tested it out this morning, and it nocked him out for about 1 1/2 hours, so we think it'll work to at least get us out the door in the morning, and him into his crate. I'm not looking forward to leaving him every morning, but I guess we all have to get use to it. Or, I'll just quit my job.

No comments: