Nov 5, 2007

Hank's new friend

Well, we had a new house cleaner today, and she's GREAT! I met her at a networking lunch, and really like her. She uses Eco-friendly products on the house, which I like, and the house is REALLY clean tonight, hooray!

She also has raised labs in the past, and LOVES Hank. So, I let her meet him, and then we put him in the garage. HE started scratching on the back door, and I made a comment about how sad it is. She asked if she could bring him in. So, Hank got to stay in all day and hangout with his new friend. I need to see what time she left today, but besides one pillow on the floor, and the newly cleaned windows having nose prints on them, he did OK!

So, we'll try the garage tomorrow. I also noticed that the Humane Society teaches a class on Separation Anxiety, so I called to see when the next class is. The woman who leads the class isn't back till Wednesday, so hopefully she'll be helpful. The woman I spoke to, said " oh dear, she'll call you back soon!" So, hopefully soon I hear more!

In the mean time, Hank's passed out on the floor next to me but sure was excited when we got home tonight!

No comments: